what is mum direction?
Thinking about a new career after a break to raise kids? Looking for a job that fits in around your family?
Mum Direction is runs one-day workshops to help you get back to work in a career that you deserve.
who is mum direction?
Mum Direction has been launched by Emily Lomax and Jo Bryant, two local Sussex mums who run their own businesses. They believe that mums shouldn’t have to settle for less when it comes to a career choice that fits in with family life.
We can help you
Mum Direction can help you to identify and achieve your goals, whether you want to retrain for a new sector, set up your own business or explore your options. You will learn how to repackage your skills from a previous career – and motherhood – for a new start.
find out more
Our workshops take place in Lindfield, West Sussex.
We are currently finalising our 2019 dates, but please get in touch if you have any questions or want to find out more.
A Mum Direction workshop will help you…
• Identify what you really want to do
• Gain confidence for the next step
• Focus your unique skillset
• Translate your skills into a different role, context or path
• Balance work and family life
• Discover ambition and self-belief
• Utilise your skills as a parent and a professional
• Earn money in a career you love
Plus, you get the chance to…
• Access a support network of other local mums and business leaders
• Benefit from longterm support, events and training opportunities